Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our pure focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Sony Music and Brussels Airlines.
Merchandise Essentials is a Belgian scale-up founded 5 years ago on the belief that we could help redefine the way people buy and use merchandise as the most powerful channel in their marketing mix.
With offices in Roeselare, Utrecht and others coming in 2020, Merchandise Essentials quickly became the ‘one-to-watch’ player in premium merchandise solutions. We are now actively looking for a superstar digital marketeer to join our team and fuel our growth. You will be based in our HQ in Roeselare where you will be actively working and coordinating on our international digital expansion in order to make Merchandise Essentials the Nr 1 merchandise brand across all digital channels.
- Proactive and passionate, resourceful & eager to learn every single day
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing automations, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, A/B and multivariate experiments, setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch, other languages are a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Develop, implement and execute a growth strategy to drive B2B customer acquisition across multiple channels and initiatives
- Build powerful marketing automation flows in Hubspot
- Build, deploy, and guide data-driven marketing practices across all channels including Search, Display, Social, Email, Display, Video, etc.
- Use A/B testing and growth hacking to test assumptions and build hypothesis-based tests
- Create and own our digital marketing dashboard consisting of the compilation of all data sources and visual representation of data insights
- Create campaign reports to monitor performance and provide data-based recommendations on future optimizations and creative direction
- Use your creative mind to come up with viral marketing campaigns and ways to reach our target audience.
- The building and execution of an acquisition and retention strategy.
- Creating new content and distributing it through our different channels.
- Realizing the growth of the company by use of genuine Growth Hacking techniques.
- Guardian of the brand Merchandise Essentials to ensure that the strategies are in line with the framework of the brand.
- Freedom and support
- Competitive remuneration package
- Daily Ping Pong or Fifa tournaments!
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee
- International work environment with unlimited growth opportunities
- Access to tools and budget as long as you can show the ROI 😉
Your roadmap for the first 6 months
Understand everything about Merchandise Essentials, our values and the vision behind the company. Understand how the different teams work and what everyone does. Analyse everything we’ve put in place on a digital marketing level, and set up your plan for our growth.
Together with the rest of the marketing team & local teams, you start implementing our strategy, adjusting when needed. You will identify core objectives to drive our growth and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of our strategy.
After 6 months
We’re seeing the first results of the new digital strategy. You feel comfortable with our strategy and roadmap we’ve defined for the next year. Now it’s your time to shine!